Don't give up

Don’t give up
Just yet
It seems alone and dark
It looks tough and stark
But you have just started
There are miles to go
There are millions to know
Fall is just a season
Dusk is just an hour
There is sun and light
World is pretty and bright
Don’t look down
Just yet
Look out
Look up
No don’t give up
Just yet


Round the corner
Is my home
I am there
You are never alone
I will walk with you
I will be your wings
I will love you ever
No don’t be afraid
Just yet
Even if its dark
I am still out there
So don’t give up
Just yet


Days are tough
Roads are rough
You are bare
And you are sore
Legs are young
and refuse to walk anymore
Eyes are tired
Refuse to see anymore
No don’t close your eyes
Just yet
There is a wonderful world to see
There are thousand places to be
No don’t give up
Just yet


Come to me
Lets walk together
Be me and I will be you forever
Let’s walk the distance together
We are alone but not lonely
I am you and you are me
No don’t cry just yet
No don’t sigh just yet
Get up now and dust your hands
There are a thousand hearts to mend
There are a million smiles to spread
There are a thousand words to speak
No don’t die
Just yet
There are a thousand lives to live



Comments