Silence

I tried tried and tried
But couldn’t find it
Even in my thoughts
There was no silence

Silence evades me
We sit on opposite sides
We love yet hate each other
Oh how I wish you were with me
But when you were there I never liked you
Now I call you to come to me
But if and when you come
I know I will hate you

My days, my hours, my thoughts
My life, my dreams, my world
filled with sounds and clutter
Sound of incessant laughters
And continuous cries
Noise of continuous tantrums
And hours of endless plays
My home is filled with little steps
My heart is filled with big joys
And my mind is filled with sounds
Sounds I hope are always there

Silence though I wish for
Silence though I know is imminent
But still I hope it escapes me forever
And my home, my heart is forever filled with
Little laughters, 
small prints, 
big noises and 
bigger joys




Comments