AtoZ Challenge Theme Reveal

My first year at AtoZ Challenge and I am not jittery or nervous yet. I don’t know why? But I am sure I will sail through it. I can see many raising their eyebrows and thinking she has no idea what she has gotten herself into. It’s true I have no idea. May be that’s why I am not nervous, maybe that’s why I am so eagerly looking forward to it.

Initially I thought of going ahead without a theme. It somehow seemed easier but soon I realised I want to streamline my thought process. I want to define what I want to write because I have a tendency of going random and wild, writing random and long. So it will always be better to create a boundary for my ever wandering heart and pen.

Now came the question of how do I define my creativity? How do I limit the pen?

Answer was actually quite easy. There are a few things I am persistent and consistent about. I chose two things that I love a lot. Poetry more specifically “Haiku” and my kids. I wanted to write something which included both. After a lot of thinking through, I have narrowed it down to the following: (Drum Rolls please)

A to Challenge Theme reveal blogfest
AtoZ Theme Reveal Blog Hop

“A day in my life”
Each day, every day in my life right now is full of surprises and excitement. There are so many words always flowing in the air and floating in my head. What is better than giving a small peek of my life?
And what is better than a Haiku, an art form that restricts and still sets you free and wild?

“Laughter, tears
Never-ending wilderness
A day in my life”

A Haiku dedicated to my theme :). I hope I do justice to the form and remain committed to it for the whole month.

Comments