B for Bored

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

"hit, kick and jump
roll, laugh and shout
Bored never"

#atozchallenge
Day 2 B
I am never bored, really never. There are too many things, activities, games, laughs, cries and tears to keep me occupied. There are days when I really miss being bored and there are days when I pray that my day becomes a little dull..a little quiet but overall I love the buzz and excitement of my days.

What about you? How is your day generally? What was the most exciting thing you did in last few days?

Day 2 of AtoZ Challenge and I am a little more relaxed already. I explored a lot of blogs on Day 1 and am so amazed by the creativity and uniqueness of expression. Here are few blogs that I really loved, do check them out if you haven't already:

Cynthia Roger  
Roshni AaMom 
Lizzie Rogers

To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments