F For Failure

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

"Falling off the slide
Last at finish line
Lesson learnt"

AtoZ Challenge
F Family


F for failure is A-Okay. Why not? Every failure, every fall teaches us something. Most importantly you learn the importance of getting up and trying again after falling down. I have tried my best to instill this in my 5 year old and as both of them grow up I hope I am able to erase any fear of failure from their minds. Failure is okay!

Even as a mother as much as I want to, I am not perfect. I fail in so many things but I try to never give up. Trust me this is a tough role for me. It is so much easier to become a parent than actually being one. I fail, I reflect, I learn and I move on. Failure is A-Okay!

Some of the blogs that I love from Day 5 are listed below. Do show them some love.
Hrishikesh's Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Vinay's E3 
Piper George's E Is For Live


To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments