H For Heart

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

“stories at mid night
tiny voices plead
Heart wins”


AtoZ Challenge
H Heart
I am quite strict about schedules and planning. Even as a mother I have a time table and I try and follow it as much as I could. But heart doesn't understands time tables and schedules and neither do my kids. They are quite young right now and there are a few time when my heart loses to my head (Okay not few but many time)......(Okay okay not many almost every other day)...............(No really just every other day, not daily) :P

And when heart wins we let go of schedules and we do what our heart wants, be it stories at midnight, drives in early mornings, dance when you are supposed to study etc etc.

Do let me know how you liked the heart of my day. Do you have any similar incident in your day? What was the most heart warming incident that your remember from your last few days?

Some of the blogs that I love from Day 7 are listed below. Do check them out.

Prathima Rao Grandest of  'em all- Grandparents 
Vasudha Rao Greenpeace 
Pooja G For Gay


To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments