I For I

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

Poems in tiffin
Smileys on burnt toast
Bits of I everywhere"

#AtoZChallenge
I For I


I am unique, weird, crazy, stupid, funny but I am what I am. I don't apologize and don't give excuses for who I am. It took me a long time to discover myself but now that I know me, I am not willing to let go of it.

If you like me (I know you do!), it will make me happy and if you don't, it is completely okay but don't expect me to change just for you and your rights. My rights can be different from your rights!

What about you? Who are you? Do you know yourself or you are on a path of self discovery? Do you think we ever fully know ourselves?

And Some of the blogs that I love from Day 8 are listed below. Do check them out.
Afshan H howls Horror
Ghata H hails Heart


To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments