I Run Around

Round and round I run around
In circles

I stop here
I stop there
Not knowing here
Not looking there

The sparkling white
The lovely light
The dancing clowns
The golden browns
In circles

But I don’t stop
And I don’t look
I am walking up
And
Walking down
in circles


The fire in the sky
The beautiful bride
The naked kids
The lonely tides
I pass through them
I look through them
But I don’t stop
And
I don’t look
I just keep my eyes
On the road
And move ahead
In circles

Where am I going?
Who knows?
When will this end?
Who knows?
What I know is that
You told me
I will find you
At the end of this circle
So,
I don’t mind
And
I don’t care
I just walk away
I just walk your way
In circles
Round and round I run around
In circles


(C) Juztamom

Shared with NaPoWriMo.

Image credit here

Some of the fellow participants:

Comments