I write


Words floating in the air
I catch and I grab
I jumble and mumble
To myself

I move my hands
And sketch in air
I print the words
In my heart somewhere
Till I get the time
To put my ink
On the paper

Till then everything
Is my pen
I write on grains
And I leave my prints
On walls
I scribble through my feet
And leave my notes
Offshore
Till I pour my heart out
On the paper

Till then everything
Is my muse
The toys strewn on the floor
The teary eyed monster at the door
The messy face wrapped around my heart
The neverending end and the never starting start
The handprints on my white
And the nose that cried
The footprints on the bed
And the nursery rhymes in my head
Various loves, countless lives
Living in my head

Till I find a way out for them
Till the stories move to paper from my heart
Till I get a good reason to start
Pouring my words out
On paper

I write
On everything
I live
in everything


 (C) Juztamom

Shared with NaPoWriMo

Some of the fellow participants:

Comments