J Jokes

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

A back slap
message to the world
Just kidding

AtoZ Challenge
J Jokes

Have you ever done this trick of back slapping a friend with a chit? I have, multiple times! One of the most common chits used is "Kick me". If you are around me, you may end up being kicked quite a lot (Just kidding or may be not!) :P

As far as jokes are concerned I have not grown up. I loved silly jokes and I still do. One of the silliest and my favorite joke is:

"Q: Why did the picture go to jail?
A: Because it was framed"


So which is the latest joke you have heard? Tell me your most favorite one!

A special shout out to a dear friend who always brings a big smile on my face. What better post to showcase her work than a post dedicated to jokes. Do read her...she is hilarious!
Anuradha I know what you did last summer


To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments