L For Let It Go

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

Heart breaks and bleeds
Dreams shatter and die
Let it go

AtoZ Challenge
L Let it go

A very valuable lesson in life "Let it go". Easy said than done. I have (rather had) a tendency to live in my past, to count heart breaks more than my blessings. I have a dark twisted (Kind of) past which use to overshadow my present a lot. But I have changed (Still work in progress though). As my elder one is growing; he is also teaching me a lot of life skills, like letting go. His heart breaks become mine and together we work on it and we move on. This has also healed me, I am more free from my past and more aware of my present.

Where are you? Still in the past, lost in the future, living in the moment or somewhere lost in between?

And Some of the blogs that I love from K are listed below. Do check them out.

Shrikant's Keep Smilin 
Pooja's K For Kids

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments