O For One Year

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

Innumerable friendships
countless creations
One year

AtoZ Challenge
O One year


Exactly one year back on 17th April 2013 I started blogging. Now 226 posts, 40000 footprints, million friends and zillion moments later I feel like the richest person in this world.

I dedicate this post to each and everyone of you. You have made my journey full of vibrant colors and eternal memories.

Also I would like to say a special thanks to Pankti, who was one of the first person to leave her prints on my blog. (The only person before her was a spam :P ). Do check out her blog here. She is an amazing writer and has become one of my closest friends in last one year.

And Some of the blogs that I love from N are listed below. Do check them out.
Dagny's Nacre 
Cynthia's Newborn speaks 
Lizzi's Noir

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments