P For Papa


Snippet Of A Day In My Life

pizza and noodles
bed time stories
Papa




AtoZ Challenge
P Papa

From where do I start and what do I write about the role of my better half in my kids' life? I am at home and he goes out & works, so the amount of time he gets with the kids is much less but that doesn't make his role any less important. He is a hands on dad and his kids love him to death. I am blessed to have a life partner like him but more than that he is one of the best fathers I have ever seen.
I wrote something about him a few months back. Please do read it here.

And Some of the blogs that I love from O are listed below. Do check them out.
Afshan's Old is Gold 
Vasudha's Online

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments