X For Xerox

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

Smiles with his eyes
Cries with his heart
Just like me

AtoZ Challenge
X Xerox
My five year old is so much like me that sometimes I feel like I am seeing myself in the mirror. He is all heart, laughs and cries with a vigor. Just like me. Sometimes it scares me, reminds me of all the heart breaks and aches I had to go through but it also means he will experience the joy with complete heart. It means he will live and experience the life way more than many people around him. More pain, more joy and more life lived!

Here he is smiling with his eyes. I literally can live in those eyes!




What about you? Is there someone you feel who is completely or somewhat like you?


To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments