Z For Zzzzzzzz

anything for you
love you to bits
an extra hour of Zzzzzzz

#atozchallenge2014
Z for Zzzzz
When I was thinking about what to write from Z, many things came to my mind “Zen, Zillion, Zebra etc etc” but nothing struck a chord better than Zzzzzzzz. I have been sleep deprived for more than five years. And I am not the sleepy type or rather I use to be, not the sleepy type. For me just an uninterrupted sleep of 5 hours is normally enough in a day but it has been so many years of not even getting that continuously, so I really really miss it. I am waiting for those days to come back, when I can be in bed for hours and hours and get up as and when I want to. One of the side effects of being a 24/7 mom I guess.

Are you a parent? Do you love your sleep? How many hours do you think you can sleep at a stretch? I think I can sleep for as long as full 24 hours if I get uninterrupted sleep!! :P

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

Comments