Review: Think Like a Freak

Think Like a Freak Think Like a Freak by Steven D. Levitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The "Steves" are getting freaky once again. However, this book more explores the how of what they do. Like Macaulay's book above, their work helps the reader get outside himself/herself and their own biases (in so much as we can) and how to flex the mind around problems people encounter in their lives. It's a great toolbox book that can help some think differently and if not solve a problem, then at least find different ways of thinking about and dealing with it.

View all my reviews



Did you enjoy this read? Let me know your thoughts down below or feel free to browse around and check out some of my other posts!. You might also want to keep up to date with my blog by signing up for them via email.


Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Comments