ὁ ἑταῖρος

ὁ ἑταῖρος
This is a companion resource to use along with Seumas’ Lingua Graecae Per Se Illustrata. I am not claiming an endorsement by Seumas though, as he had no idea that I was doing this.
The best way to read this is to go here, where the text is hosted here on Github.

Lingua Graecae Per Se Illustrata, like its eponymous ancestor Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata, is a very different way to approach studying an ancient language. I am a huge fan of LLPSI, so I am happy to help in whatever way I can to create something similar for Greek. One of the very nice things about LLPSI is that it’s not just a textbook, but a textbook with associated resources covering the same material. This increases the amount of materials for extensive reading for the learner, which is enormously helpful. In the same way, this is meant to be a companion resource for the learner. Each chapter is meant to cover nothing more than what is covered in the main text.

If anyone wants to discuss, feel free to shoot me an email (eric.sowell@gmail.com) or tweet at me (@mallioch). I will make mistakes, so notes on corrections are welcome. Pull requests are even better.

Now, that’s enough English.

Comments